Cobic BV, located at Poortland 66, 1046BD, Amsterdam, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Poortland 66, 1046BD, Amsterdam
Personal data that we process:
Cobic BV processes your personal data because of utilizing our services and/or because you provide services to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process:
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old, unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about an underage person without this permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data?
Cobic BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Offer you the option to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Cobic BV analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Cobic BV follows your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
- Automated decision making Cobic BV takes #responsibility decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example an employee of Cobic BV).
Cobic BV uses the following computer programs or systems:
- Google analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Ads
- Woo Commerce
How long we keep personal data:
Cobic BV does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data: indefinite period.
Sharing personal data with third parties Cobic BV only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website, we inform you about these cookies and ask for permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that has previously been stored via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Cobic BV and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Cobic BV would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
How we protect personal data:
Cobic BV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or if there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org